Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

picnic-turned out to be- birthday party!



i should update my blog. i should i should i should but im too lazy to do so. remember last time i told u December is my favorite month of the year? well of course he is, sebabbb my birthday is in december!yey!ok, im too old to be this excited.=.=. this year, im already 2* .(lets keep it as a secret). so new age, new vision, new target, new me!*hope so*

jadi aritu tu, my girlfriends buat suprise birthday celebration for me.hehe.diorng rancang pergi picnic then tibe2 it turned out to be my birthday celebration also.awww,thank you so much guys! terharu sgt.!

so malas nk update panjang2,ape kata layan gambar jek?



sebelom muka berpeluh2, semasa bedak masih bertempek di muka, ape kata kita berposing dulu!
(with baz n nadiot)


ye org len sibuk kemas susun2 makanan, kami sbuk tangkap gambar.;p



the foods..nyum2..





time ni masing2 tgh sibuk makan. sy pon tak ingat dunia makan.kelaparan kott..then tibe2...



suprisee! my 2 housemates sampai mengejut. i did expect diorng akan dtg coz the picnic dirancang utk aktiviti kelas. but since it was my birthday,they came as a suprise.hee!yeah,xlengkap birthday celebration without my housemates!;p





from left: kak li, denin, farisya, ira, izz, dyanah, nadiot


my rainbow cake.specially made by nadiot. thank you nadiot!!


owh im the happiest girl that day.;p


dah habis makan,kita jalan2 dalam taman. besar sgt botanical garden ni. masuk garden ikut gate lain, keluar gate lain plak.penat jalan.lol




totally grateful for having such wonderful friends with me here in this boring country. thank you a lot guys for the sweet memories. love u lots! owh lupa, that day kitorng ada buat videoclip. saja busan2,then we came up with the idea of buat video clip lagu. it was soo funny. im thinking of uploading it here, tp nanti2 ok. another entry.;p




No comments: