Wednesday, August 8, 2012
i can still remember about 2 years ago, me and nazmi were discussing our wedding date. yup, awal gila bincang bila nak kawen, macam bunyi tak sabar giteww. that time we decided nak kawen on 20.12.2012.
konon2 nak tarikh cantik for our wedding. time tu dahla tengah jelus org ramai kawen tarikh 20.10.2010, so kami pon buat keputusan nak kawen on the 20th dec 2012.
but why december? you see, month of december is quite special for me. first, because my birth date is in december, same with my brother, dia pon lahir december so we always end up celebrating it together. second, my parent's anniversary pon in december. so yeah, too many events in december yang membuatkan december is my favorite month! thats why i want my wedding date in december so bad.;p
but that time, talking about wedding was only mere dream. memang tak expect pon nak kawen around that time. yela, belajar pon lambat lagi nak habis (i was in 3rd year that time), duk fikir pasal kawen plak and kalau ikut contract belajar, tak abis final exam lagi masa tu. lagipon sy pk macam tak possible jek nak kawen bulan 12 sebab kat east cost tengah musim tengkujuh bulan 12.but deep down, i always wish for it to come true.
then, last year, me and nazmi got engaged on the 1st sept 2011. yeay, one step closer. and after that, suddenly our mbbs contract ditukar from 5 1/2 years, jadi 5 tahun saje. meaning by the end of october 2012, if i pass my final mbbs exams, sy dah boleh balik mesia for good. that time i was so happy sebab my wish to get married on december might be possible.
but came along few problems afterwards. first, masalah siblings. problem nya sebab adik2 yang blajar oversea tak sama cuti. ajat punya holiday is between december till february. so tak de masalah sgt. tapi adik2 nazmi, 2 org di mesir. and masing2 boleh cuti bulan february jek. so after few times discussing, our parents decided to do our wedding in february 2013. i was so sad actually. see, in feb 2013, i might have started my HO, so of course la time tu dah busy kerje. bila masa plak nak kwen? and kawen in 2013 sangat la tak best. i just hate the number 2013, and my age pon dah 26 by that time. my dream was to get married before 26 okeyhh.haha. so yeah, sedih sgt..tapi dah pasrah dah, terima jela kan keputusan org tua.
selepas dh pasrah and dh register in my mind yg i will get married in february 2013, tiba2 my parents bg kejutan plak. they decided to change the nikah day on the 20th dec 2012 (as i wish for.;p) . you see, my parents knew all along that i want my wedding in december, tapi diorg tak agree sbb memikirkan adik2 nazmi cuti in february, and diorg tak nak buat majlis kawen masa musim tengkujuh. so they know i was so sad. but then after a while, they decided to change the nikah day for me. hehe. so yess people, my nikah day will be in december,however the reception is still in february so sempat semua adik beradik berkumpul and harap2 time tu dah habis musim tengkujuh. so yey!!
so here i want to announce my nikah day is in 20th december 2012!
save the date people!;p
Monday, July 30, 2012
im going back malaysia for this coming Aidilfitri! yeyy! cant wait! it was a spontaneous decision actually.
before this tak penah bgtau my parents pon pasal cuti seminggu for raya. then petang tadi tergerak hati nak bgtau. trus my mom ty date, dia nk beli kan tiket.weeee!!
walaupon i have upcoming exams after raya, but still raya is once a year, so peluang nak beraya bersama family tak boleh dilepaskan.hehehe. lagipon mana la tau kan, this is my last raya as single lady. pasni nak beraya dengan suami dah.eh?hehehe.;p
lagi 3 weeks balik malaysia!!yeyy!
Monday, July 23, 2012
So last week, me and nadiot decided nak pergi 1MG mall to try out the infamous Haagen Dazs ice cream. yups sedih kan sebelom ni masing2 tak penah try ice cream ni sebab tak kuasa nak beli ice cream mahal2 kat malaysia.hehe.padahal sebenarnya kami ada exam paediatric the next week tu, tapi sanggup je kan keluar that weekend. ;p. Before pergi 1MG mall, kitrg singgah ke Splash. nadiot nak shopping. memandangkan now musim sale, memang seronok habis makcik ni duk shopping.haha. nasib sy boleh tahan nafsu, tak dela shopping sangat. beli sehelai baju jek. tu pon discount.tehee. (padahal ko dah shopping banyak sebelum ni kan??tskk)
then lunch di matteo before gerak ke 1MG mall by metro. this was our second time try out metro di india. not bad, ala2 LRT malaysia. yang bagus nya metro india ni tak crowded macam LRT malaysia. perhaps org india tak reti guna lagi kot.huhu.
owh ya,lupa crita pasal ice cream! so we try out the ice cream, satu scoop 200rs! gila mahai..zzz..dahla tak banyak perisa sangat. sy try mango ice cream, ok la rasa dia.masam sgt.huhu. tapi sy lagi prefer baskin robbin or swensen. at least lagi banyak choice of ice cream and harga tak mahal sgt. kalau convert harga icecream haagen dazs kitrg makan aritu, dekat rm25 gak for 2 scoops.haiyooo..mahai mahai..
me and nadiot while waiting for the metro
first time pakai maxi okeyhh.hakhak. ni pon beli kat Splash with discount.yey.
nadiot with her shopping bagsss.
ok sebenarnye tgh stdy,camna leh update blog ni??okeyh bye nak tido!sok our first day of obg posting, LAST obg posting.
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Friday, June 29, 2012
so if you guys dont know, im in my final year of medical school! and my final, like the most final exam to determine you to be a doctor is in september, which is like another 3 months from now!
fyi, i still dont know how to study for the exams. like seriously this is the most un prepared exams ever! i know, like crazy! gila apa dia ni nak final medic tapi x prepare..hukhuk..i still dont have any planning yet for the exams. usually i will come up with a plan of how to study, but this time tak de! and im so scared !!!
with the new system implemented on us, i just dont know if i can do it in the finals. the format is so different from the normal format that we usually did for the past 4 years, and that is the most scariest part. i dont know if i manage to answer the question paper or not in coming exams.hukhuk...
ok,ini la keluhan hatiku buat masa ni..haha...doakan semoga i lepas my exams please! i dont want to extend my stay in india ni..huuuu.....please please pray for me. thank you!!!
Monday, June 25, 2012
do u often get jealous when somebody talks to your partner, or joking around with him?
is it because you love them that u get jealous? or is it because you dont trust them and feel insecure?
i know guys tend to feel anoyed kalau kita asyik nak jealous memanjang. but why?because they will interpret our jealousy as not trusting them! but i guess its true, we feel jealous sbb kita takut our partner 'tersuka' orang lain, or 'terselesa' berkawan dengan org lain which eventually terjadi la kisah kayu 3,4,5..etc.. tapi why must this feelings ada in the first place?
for me, i do get jealous sometimes, like once in a while. but then, slowly those feelings menghilang, sebab ape? because i trust him so much! and i know him to the core, and i know he wouldn't do things to hurt me. for example, ada org nak berkenalan with him. first thing he did was, he will tell me yg ada org nk menggedik with him.haha. yes, he is that jujur. and second thing, i knoww that nazmi will not layan that girl, why?because i trust him. simple as that. no explanation needed. then how do you think we survived this long distance relationship for years if its not because of trust?
besides, nazmi is not like those guys yang bila ada gf jauh2, berlagak macam single. bila org tanya dah ada gf?mengaku tak de so that saham tak jatuh.(pfft..ckup annoying lelaki macam tu)..no, he is not like that. even masa dekat kolej pon, all of his classmates tahu the gf is in india. lagi satu, kenapa sy nk jealous?? amboi nak perasan my bf ni hensem sgt ke? di gilai ramai ke sampai nak rasa jealous bagai?haha..
but sometimes, i cant help it. that jealous feelings tetap ada kadang2. but its not because i dont trust him, nooo..its just that i dont like it if perempuan lain menggedik2 with him. biarla sy sorng jek yang dia layan, jangan nak mengada layan perempuan lain. bukan tak percaya kan dia, just tak suka. thats it! so guys need to understand this. we cant control our feelings, its not like we ask for being like this. guys must understand that girls are sensitive human being. especially if it involves the person that we love most.( and also especially if time pms, goshh..buat salah skit mmg silap la. terus semua perasaan tak best timbul).
so yeah, my point is girls must stop being unnecessarily jealous towards your partner, and men also should stop doing things yg boleh menimbulkan jealous seperti melayan perempuan lain. ape, tak penat ke layan sorang perempuan,ni nak layan banyak2 perempuan lagi kan?hehe..
thats all my mumble rumble this morning. til then,bye.
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Say hello to my cutie pies! hihihi ok no,i lied. only one of them is mine,
guess which one?;p
cant wait to have my own ..... (eh?)
me : tgh wat ape
him : tgh buat susu for baby
me: tgh buat ape
him : baru lepas mandi kan baby
me: tgh buat ape
him : tgh tgkkan baby sbb baby nangis
Thursday, June 7, 2012
hello hello people!
so last week me and my friends keluar ke orion Mall,mall baru di Bangalore ni.
well tak de la baru sangat, tapi baru la jugak and masing2 pon tak pernah pegi lagi. we went there hari sabtu after class,padahal next week nya ada exam medicine practical.hehe.
niat mulia bila kluar aritu just tuk spend masa sama2 and jalan2 cuci mata jek. dah berjanji dah dengan diri sendiri tak boleh shopping sebab i need to start saving. tapiii, niat tak tercapai! aritu i jumpa this high heels yang cantik sangat. tak boleh nak resist. i was so tempted nak beli. siap tunjuk gambar kat my parents and diorng pon cakap cantik and suruh beli.so apa lagi,dah dapat kebenaran terus beli!haha..walaupon agak mahal,tapi worth it!
me with sheilala, baz, ira n nadiot.
motif? hehe..ni tengah makan dessert at tuscano. nyums!
sebenarnya malas nak uplode gambar banyak2 sangat pon.
kalau nak tengok macam mana mall di india, tengok je la video bawah ni.haha. but let me warn you, excuse our gedikness.;p
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Hari ni i wanna talk about my youngest brother, Akif. Tatau la kenapa sy rarely talk about him padahal dia la kesayangan intan payungku. ewah exaggerate plak, but seriously, macam tak penah jek cakap pasal dia. except in this post . ekeke.
gosh i miss this budak kecik more noww! he has grown up so much since the last time i saw him. more matured and more responsible. he is just 12 years old tapi kalau bab pelajaran mmg he takes it seriously. dia blaja lagi tekun than me yg ambik medic ni.haha. my parents sampai risau tgk dia blaja kuat sgt. he is so competitive that he wants to be the top in EVERYTHING. well at least dia mmg top of his class. Did i mention my bro also main chess for trg? yes, dia wakil trg for chess under 12. and baru last week dia menang johan junior master chess. me so proud of him.mmuackxx!
soo, arini i wanna show to you my baby bro! this is just a random spontaneous video we did. akif was like, 'kakya, ambik video akif. akif nak jadi ustaz'. me, apa lagi, of coz!haha.
isi kandungan tiada kena mengena dengan yang hidup atau mati.;p
that day dia sedih2 told me nanti if i get married, dia dah xleh tido with me dah..haha..sedih plak dgr..xpe adik,kakya still akan tido ngn adik bila2 jek,promise!hikk...
aaaaa rindu budak kecik tembam pipi pau ni!!;-(
till then, taaa!
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Before u read this, jgn assume anything yet. not im not pregnant, not even married yet. haha. tapi terbaca this post from a blog and i found it so funny. so yeah...
Below you will find some simple tests to prepare you for the real thing.
- Your wife can prepare like this: she can put on a wide dress and put a big bag of rice down the front. She should leave it there for 9 months. After the 9 months, take out 10% of the rice. For you as a future father: Go to your local drugstore and empty your wallet on the counter. Tell the cashier to take what she wants. Then go to the supermarket and arrange for your entire monthly salary to be paid directly to their head office. Go home and read your newspaper for the last time…
- Before you finally go ahead to have a baby, find a couple who are already parents and advise them about their method of discipline, their lack of patience and low tolerance levels and how they allow their children to run around screaming. Give them specific suggestions on how to improve their children's behavior. Enjoy this moment…it is the last time in your life that you will have all the answers.
- If you want to feel what it is like for a mother to have the ‘night shift’: walk around in your living hall from 5pm to 10pm while you carry a wet bag weighing 3-5 kg. At 10pm put the bag down, set the alarm for midnight and go to sleep.Get up at midnight and walk around in the living hall again, carrying the bag, of course, until 1am. Put on the alarm for 3 am. Since you can’t go back to sleep, get up at 2am and make yourself a hot drink. Go back to bed at 2.45am. Get up at 3am when your alarm goes off. Pick up your wet bag and sing songs in the dark until 4am. Put on the alarm for 5am for your partner to wake up. Get up. Make breakfast and keep all of this up for 5 years. Oh yes, look happy.
- Are you sensitive about the mess children can make? Find out now: smudge peanut butter on your sofa and jam onto the curtains. Hide a fish stick behind the stereo and leave it there for a month. Stick your fingers in your garden’s soil and rub them on the clean walls. To cover the stains: use crayons. Nice?
- Take an egg box, use a pair of scissors and a can of paint and turn it into an alligator. Next, take a toilet paper tube. Use only sticky tape and some aluminum foil and turn it into a palm tree. Last but not least, take a milk pack, a ping pong ball and an empty Corn Flakes box and make an exact replica of the Petronas Towers. Did you manage? Congratulations! You are now qualified for a place on the Kindergarten committee.
- Forget the Lotus and buy a family wagon. By the way, don’t think you can drive off in a clean and shiny car. Family cars don’t look like this. Get a chocolate ice cream and put it in the glove compartment. Leave it there. Get a 20 sen coin, stick it in the cassette or CD player. Buy a big bag of chocolate cookies and crumble them on the back seats. Finally. Run a garden shovel up and down the sides of your car. Ready you are!
- Get ready to go out. Wait outside the toilet for half an hour. Go out the front door. Come in again. Go out. Come back in. Go out again. Walk down the front path. Walk back up it again. Walk down it again. Walk very slowly down the road for 5 minutes. Stop to inspect minutely every cigarette butt, piece of used chewing gum, dirty tissue, and dead insect along the way. Retrace your steps. Scream that you’ve had as much as you can stand until all of the neighbors come out and stare at you. Give up and go back in the house. You are now just about ready to try taking a small child for a walk.
- Always repeat everything you say at least five times.
- Go to your local supermarket. Take with you the nearest thing you can find to a kindergarten child. A fully grown goat is excellent. If you intent to have more than one child, take more than one goat. Buy your weeks groceries without letting the goats out of your sight. Pay for everything the goats eat or destroy. Until you can easily accomplish this DO NOT even contemplate having children.
- Hollow out a melon. Make a small hole in the side. Suspend it from the ceiling and swing it from side to side. Now get a bowl of soggy Corn Flakes and try to spoon it into the swaying melon by pretending to be an airplane. Continue until half of the Corn Flakes are gone. Tip the rest into your lap, making sure that a lot of it falls on the floor. You are now ready to feed a 12 month old child.
- Learn the names of every character from Barney and Friends and Sesame Street and Disney. When you find yourself singing, “I love you, you love me” at work, then you finally qualify as a parent!
so good luck mom to be out there!lol.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
having someone to talk to when you are down..
knowing someone loves you and misses you..
having to wake up from a deep sleep, knowing there's someone out there is dreaming about you..
knowing someone is thinking about you and you are thinking about him too..
not having to pretend in front of each other..
feeling safe because you know he will always be there for you..
knowing you can trust each other..
knowing you want to be a better person for him..
the best feeling ever is LOVE.
Saturday, March 24, 2012
surely everyone has their own dream places that they wanna go. for me, these are my top choices and i surely hope 1 day i can visit these places before i die. or maybe even better if i can go there for my honeymoon?HAHA.
so my top choices currently,
beautiful scenery with clear blue water, surely heaven on earth!
and i absolutely love to try snorkelling here tho i doubt i know how to do so.hehe
and nak tinggal dalam resort like this too.
Seriously nak sangat pergi korea 1 day nanti. i dont know why im so fond of korea.;p. nak tengok their culture, nak tengok bandar and lagi untung kalau dapat jumpa mana2 kpop idol.HAHA. and lagi best kalau boleh pergi jeju island jugak. hehe.
this is Jeju Island
this picture plak kat Namsan tower. heee i wanna go there n write my own love letter like this.;p
3) South America
yup, nak pegi south america and most importantly nak pegi tengok macchu picchu at peru.i dont know why but there's something interesting about the world wonder that makes me want to go there. if you dont know what macchu picchu, here is the photos.
of coz, who doesnt want to go to japan?
walaupon i dah pergi paris in 2010, tapi masa tu tak cukup masa untuk jalan2 sangat, tak puas lagi meronda2 dalam bandar paris. and i want to go back to disneyland paris.hehe. and this time, i wanna go with my nazmi.tehee..he said his dream vacation is paris, so apa lagi, take me there!
well i guess thats all for now. tak la banyak sangat.heee.semoga satu hari nanti impian akan tercapai.ameen.
-all pictures taken from google-
Monday, March 19, 2012
hello dear blog,
harini saya kebosanan. okeyh, sepatutnya tak bosan sebab sepatutnya busy menyiapkan slides for my seminar.zzzzzz. but now saya dah siap my seminar and i've been wasting my time dari tadi duk tengok videos2 in youtube.
and tiba2 terasa macam nak buat video banyak banyak! like an everyday video about my life.chewah. sebab macam best jek ada video kan? nanti bila dah tua2 then boleh tengok balik semua videos2 tu.hehe. tapi nak ambik video tiap2 hari di india ni memang tak de masa la kan. sibuk pergi kelas and all.
so i have decided nanti balik malaysia, saya nak ambik banyak2 videos especially when kuar dating with nazmi.yey! it doesnt matter whether that videos about our activities, or about 'boyfriend tag' or 'question and answer tag' macam kat youtube tu. if you dont know what i mean, pegi search di youtube now. yup, thats what im going to do nanti. cant wait!yey.
and nanti after kawen pon, or bila dah ada anak pon, saya nak ambik video everyday so that boleh jadi kenangan sampai bila2. ala2 macam video diaries cmtu. best nye!
so that is my new ermm hobby?hhahaa..i dont know what to call it, but yeah, cant wait to go back to malaysia and ambik byk2 videos with nazmi.
if saya rajin, i'll post it here. if not, biarla jadi kenangan sendiri2 jek.tehee..
till then, bye2.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
holla dear blog,
ketemu lagi kita ye. lama gila x update pasal my life. nothing much pon, same ol same ol. now im in emergency posting. tiap hari duk kat casualty. tp this week macam xde apa sgt, patient pon tak ramai, except tdi when a man came with cardiac arrest. then after resuscitate pon still xberjaya and he died. guess what, it is suicide. dia hanged himself. sbb ape pon tatau. biasala org local sini, threshold nak bunuh diri tu sangat rendah.haih.. ah tiba2 teringat muda laki tadi.urghh, xskeee.huhu.
owh ya, tadi i took hpv vaccine shot.tehee. sebab cost for hpv vaccine sini sangat murah compared to malaysia. if kat malaysia, dalam rm300 per shot, kat sini lebih kurang rm 100 only. so baik buat kat sini kannn. lagipon vaccine ni tahan for 30 years!bagus2..but now sakit tangann. adusss. nak angkat tangan pon tak boleh. nak gerak2 tak boleh. rasa macam contraction lebih kat tangan ni.huhuhu.sabar jelaaa...
other than that, im counting days untuk balik malaysia.weee!another 4 weeks. tatau la kenapa this time rasa sangat2 tak sabar nak jumpa nazmi.hihi. dah lama start countsown nak balik tau. sejak 2-3 bulan lepas dah. sangat sangat tak sabar please. gosh to think that this is my last holiday before my final mbbs exam sangat menakutkan. haishh. btw, my 2 good friends emma n ilot dh selamat jadi doc! diorng dah pass their final exam.so proud of them!jelus pon ada.hahaa.takpe nirna, sabarr. your time will come soooon!yang penting belajar rajin2 dulu.hukk.
its me and him masa our engagement day.;-)
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Happy new year! at last its 2012!
so my first entry for this year wud be this video.
it was taken at my hometown.
the weather that day was clear and windy,
so nazmi and i decided to take a stroll along the beach.tehee.