Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

long distance sucks big time!


so my good friend suggested this song to me. she said i need to prepare myself coz its gonna be a SAD song. but i thought to myself, 'ala sedih sgt ke?aku ni kan hati batu.lol'. but then after hearing it, i cant stop crying. bongokkkkkk! my heart really hit rock bottom after dgr lagu ni. sedihhh sgt...sometimes i wonder, kenapala kena lalui ni sme. orang lain senang2 je jumpa pasangan masing2, tapi saya?5 tahun kot jauh..bukan beberapa bulan,bukan setahun..tapi 5 tahun!demn la..penat sangat..penatt...*sigh*


bruno mars:: long distance



him: we need to be strong my dear

me: but im not strong...

him: why? you have to..same with me..i need to be strong too

me: but i dont wanna be strong..im sick of all this

him: if u cant be strong, then i'll be the one yg akan kuat kan awak..dont worry



yes i have to be strong for us..i NEED to..i need to hold on..5 years are nothing compared to forever with you....coz i know,its worth it..yes im sure..

4 comments:

ad_nin said...

kalau bab nak kawen matang jer ko ek..klw bab lain..ish3..

Dr.neerna hazeera said...

Ahahhahahahhaa.bongokla deninnnn!matang jek okeyhhh.ko jek xnmpak.:p

Anonymous said...

jiwang giler ninot..sjk biler da blog nh..hahaha..

Dr.neerna hazeera said...

dah lama la,juz baru rajin nak tulis now.hehe.