Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

because i need you

because im weak
i need you to give me strength

because im hot tempered
i need you to cool me down

because im childish
i need someone like you to treat me

because im lonely
i need you to be by my side

because im not perfect
i need you to ignore my flaws

because i need friend
i need you to be my best friend

because i need someone
i need you to be the one beside me

because when im down
i need you to make me believe in my self

because when im hurt
i need you to heal my wound

because when im scared
i need you to accompany me

because when im bored
i need you to entertain me

because i make stupid jokes
i need you to laugh with me

because i make stupid choices
i need you to make decisions for me

because i make stupid decisions
i need you to take me back to the right path

because i need to rely on someone
i need someone like you cause you're reliable

because i need to believe in love
i need you to show what's love to me


other than that...hehe..;p

( because i love to shop
i need your money.;p

because i cant cook
i need you to prepare dishes for me

because i love music
i need you to play my favorite songs with your guitar

because when i cant sleep
i need you to sing a lullaby for me

because when i need to stay up late during exams
i need you to accompany study with me

because im going to be a doctor one day
i need you understand my busy life

because im going to be a doctor one day
i need you to sell drugs to my patients.;p )


No comments: