ok,back to my entry post. today i wanna list down few thicgs that came up in my mind, things which i consider to be a dream *dgn kata lain berangan* ,IF i have children in the future. this entry is soo random, even me myself dont know why i suddenly thought of this things.LOL.
now it goes;
1) if one day i have a child, i wanna be the best mother one could ever which for. i want to give best love n education to my child,with endless support n care. i dont want to become a busy woman which neglect their children n juzt give them money. for me, money plays a big role BUT money isnt everything in life. i want them to remember me for being a supportive mom n a caring mom.
2) i have this one desire, of wanting to read a bed time stories to my children. i know Malaysian dont do this kind of stuff. even my parents never did this to me. i believe reading bed time stories to them will generate a good mental health to our children, so why not we do it? if i dont have time, i will ask my husband to do it for me.;-)
3) i want to start save money for my children. i mean for example each month, ill bank in some money for them. its for their future u know. we dont know what happens in the future,so better play a safe game here. maybe its for their education,who knows. i will save some,my husband will save some money also.owh, i think my children are soo lucky to have me.;p
4) exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months at least! haha..yeah i know,kindda weird talking bout this. but hey, we learned in community medicine the importance of this for the children's health!
5) i wanna spoil my children,but in good way of coz. i mean, ill give them anything they want, but not exactly everything. ah, i dont know how to explain. i juz dont want them to have any regrets when they grow older.thats all!
6) i dont want to scole my children, instead i want to teach them in psychological way. i think that works better rather than raising ur voice. i hate it if people do that to me, so i dont want my children to feel the same way too.
7) i want to dress them up nicely! yeahhh, i love watching cute kids well dressed by their parents. at least we know that the parents not only taking care of themselves,but also their children. because i always observed people, they wore branded stuff n their children?selekeh!no no i dont want to be like that.
8) i want to send them to music classes, or ballet classes, or anything which they'r interested. i dont want my child to be boring,nerdy child. let them have fun, but in the same time, make sure their education are not neglected.
thats all i can think of now. will update later if theres any modification or addition.hehe,