Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

my favorite songs at this moment~

My favorite songs at this moment are...u got me by colbie caillate and forever in love by jojo..these songs remind me of him. everytime these songs being played in my itune,ill sure think of him.the lyrics are meaningful and they show how i truly feel towards him. i love love love it!

U got me-colbie caillat
You're stuck on me
and my laughing eyes
I can't pretend though
I try to hide, I like you

I think I felt my heart skip a beat
I'm standing here and I can hardly breathe, you got me, yeah

You got me.

The way you take my hand is just so sweet
And that crooked smile of yours
it knocks me off my feet

Oh, I just can't get enough
How much do I need to fill me up
It feels so good it must be love
It's everything that I've been dreaming of.
I give up. I give in. I let go. Let's begin.
Cause no matter what I do,
Oh (oh) my heart is filled with you.

I can't imagine what it'd be like
Livin each day in this life, without you.

Without you.

One look from you I know you understand
This mess we're in you know is just so out of hand.

I hope we always feel this way
I know we will
and in my heart I know that
you'll always stay...



forever in love - jojo
The Way Your Part Of me,
I Would have to re-learn everything,
If You were to leave,
So fast you make me feel like was autumn Leaves,
And honestly... There a perfect explination
Why you feel so good to say that your

Chorous:
My love, my love, my love
I´ll give you all my love if you, if you,
If you don't change a thing,

About the way you hold me everynight,
So right, I wanna man like you forever in my life.

I'm a Stick inside a jar,
Turn the lid and set me free,
I Love Everything that you are,
Has a million other reasons,

But lets not go to far,
Stay, close to my heart,
When I think about the future,
I am right there where you are,

Cuz you´re...

I know, that you, would never leave me hanging,
Hanging out to dry in the wind,
I know that we haven´t seen the worst ofit,
But when we do, I promise you we´ll stick it out together.


p/s - i want a man like u forever in my lifee~


No comments: